This will be our Plan and Pavenham residents will be involved throughout the process.
In order to ensure that the Plan meets the village’s needs it will:
- Be prepared by a Pavenham village team, overseen by the Parish Council;
- Be based upon accurate data;
- Be prepared only in accordance with the views of the village – those views being obtained at every stage through surveys and giving everyone the opportunity to review and input into the Plan;
- Have champions to represent the interests of each part of the village;
- Be submitted to a Pavenham village referendum.
To achieve all of this, we need volunteers to help at different stages. If you have time to spare, are knowledgeable in any of the issues covered in the Plan, happy to help out at the launch event or to distribute leaflets, please let us know.